CSIA s.a.s., Centro Sicurezza, Ingegneria e Ambiente, was established in 1994 with the seat in Corso Orbassano 165 in Turin, with the scope of providing a complete service to Companies and Private and Public Institutions, operating within the sectors of consultancy, design, development of new technologies, evaluation and management according to the enforced criteria and regulations.
In 1996, thanks to the acknowledgement by the European Union and the City of Turin of the courses for Managers of the Prevention and Protection Service for Employers, the structure became known not only to Companies located in the Piedmont region, but all over Italy.
In 1997 a second office was opened in Turin - Via Nizza 362/5 - because of the need to expand areas and skills, inside which new activities developed including the training sector.
The shift from the Legislative Decree 626/94 to the Legislative Decree 81/08 made Companies even more aware on the importance of Workplace Safety and Training as a form of prevention.
In orderto offer Clients a comprehensive service perfectly in line with the needs of Companies, CSIA s.a.s. has increased its staff and moved to new premises in Strada del Drosso 49 - Turin, to have a spacious training room equipped with all the cutting edge multimedia audio and video devices.
In recent years, thanks to a corporate ability constantly appreciated by Clients, acceptance constant by all customers, CSIA s.a.s. decided to certify its skills and obtained the Accreditation of the Piedmont Region (Certificate No. 1111/001).
After the success following the Regional Accreditation, the Company decided to implement inside its organisation, a Quality Management System that meets the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 requirements, in order to improve continuously, ensuring the quality of the services and satisfaction of its Clients.
The Quality Management System has recently obtained the Certification by Ente Globe s.r.l (Certificate No. 1794).